Thursday, April 02, 2009

Prices and Payment

Prices

My rate is not charged by each minute of length that the routine is but is just a flat rate per routine or program. Each program or routine comes with 2 CD's. When sending me the music, especially if you are combining more than one song, it will be cheaper if you already have picked the parts and times of the song that you would like me to piece together. IF I have to choose times and cuts myself it is more expensive and takes longer, but I am still more than willing to do it :-).

- 1st program/routine without times- $55
- 2nd program/routine without times- $45

- 1st program/routine with times- $45
- 2nd program/routine with times- $35

- Re-editing of music- $15

- Extra CD (1)- $5

I require a $15 non-refundable deposite before starting editing. Once editing is done I will let you know and once payment has been received I will send off your music.

Thanks for choosing Fire Hare Music Editing!